WE DISCOVER THE PROBLEMS, BEFORE THEY BECOME YOURS.
Before you purchase or sell a home, call us to fully inspect and test all of the major systems and components. This highly reduces the risk of unexpected and costly repairs and ensures that the home is safe for you and your family. We use state of the art FLIR thermal imaging (infrared) and other advanced moisture detection equipment to help discover issues that would otherwise be over-looked. Prior to taking ownership of your home, get a professional and independent inspection to ensure all systems are functioning and properly installed. Prior to selling your existing home, address any issues before your home hits the market. Getting an inspection of your existing home can help you sell it easier, faster, & at a higher asking price.
- Thermal Imaging / Infrared
- Zip-level Foundation Surveys
- Insurance & Foreclosure Inspections
- Investor Consulting / Inspections
ZIP LEVEL FOUNDATION SURVEYS
Get a detailed analysis to determine the structural integrity of your home’s foundation. This will include a schematic floor plan of your home with elevation readings throughout. Consider it a snap-shot of the current position of your foundation.
MAINTENANCE & WARRANTY INSPECTIONS
An independent inspection of your property will identify any possible maintenance, safety and fire hazards, and areas to monitor. Get the status of your home’s major systems so you are able to fully take advantage of your builder’s or home warranty, before it expires.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
Jason Hodges // LHI # 10842
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Manufactured Home Inspections
- Safety / Maintenance Inspections
- Final Walk-through Inspections
- 1-Year Builder's Warranty Inspections
- Pre-purchase / Pre-listing Home Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Townhome / Condo Inspections
- Multi-Family / Apartment Inspections